e-Assessment platform aims to give students who completed any of the FoodSHAP®
e-Learning courses an option to
take their examination remotely at home or in the office for an additional fee instead of going to testing centers.
The platform provides an easy-to-use and secure online exam venue for students while being guided and invigilated by FoodSHAP®
examination officer. Invigilation means to watch students taking an exam in order to check that they do not cheat or conduct
any malpractice, upholding the security and integrity of our certificates.
Onsite examination at Training/Testing Centers is still available at limited locations due to the pandemic, still per
appointment with your Authorized Course Provider.
FoodSHAP® e-Learning Courses
- Level 2 - FoodSHAP® Basic Food Safety for Food Handlers
- Level 3 - FoodSHAP® HACCP Principles and Practice
- Level 4 - FoodSHAP® Food Safety Compliance Officer (FSCO)
certificate holders are globally competitive wherever they are in the world with certificates accredited by ANSI
(American National Standards Institute), Highfield International (Middle East and Europe), DepEd, and locally recognized by
DOH in the Philippines.
What you need
- 1 laptop on stable desk or a desktop computer
- 1 mobile phone with camera
- 1 valid government or school ID with photo
- stable internet connection
- a room free from distractions, loud noise and good lighting
3 Easy Steps
- Download the app on your desktop or laptop before the exam and read the joining instruction email.
- Connect to Exam Officer on the day of exam using the link provided (via Zoom or Google Meet)
- Open the app and take the exam.
Other Benefits of Remote e-Assessment
- going paperless and caring for the environment
- quick exam result
- stay at home and contribute to infection control of COVID-19
Both our e-Learning courses and remote e-Assessments are open for everyone especially for:
- international learners outside the Philippines
- cannot travel / have difficulties in remote areas
- cannot go to public training / have limited access to public training facilities
- prefers an individual learning set-up at home or in the office
- need flexible time (employees who cannot take a leave, etc.)